The business of researching and accessing funding opportunities for training is painfully time-consuming and labyrinthine and full of ‘bear traps’. Accessing funding is a core area of expertise for The Outsourced Training Company. Our clients hugely appreciate handing over this particular bureaucratic ‘headache’ to our experts.
Unless you have the core skills within your organisation to research and source grants and cope with the complicated compliance documentation, the process is often a fruitless nightmare. To our experts, it is ‘meat and drink’.
The Outsourced Training Company is routinely helping large organisations access Government direct grants through Regional Development Agencies - including the London Development Agency - as well as through the Learning and Skills Council, European Social Funding and National Employer Schemes.
Whatever the training funding route, The Outsourced Training Company is adept at optimising funding potential. The Outsourced Training Company is also able to access funding training for staff that are, on the face of it, either over or under qualified to be eligible for training.
- Train to Gain funding
- Sector Skills Councils funding
- European Social Funding (ESF)
- National Employer Schemes
- Regional Development Agencies
- LDA funding
- Optimisation of funding routes
- Legal compliance with funding rules
- Allowing your staff to focus on the core activity
- No need to invest in expensive complex software to enable drawdown
- Keeping you updated with the latest rules and routes to funding.