The provision of timely, relevant, up-to-date information is crucial to every organisation. Effective management information is the backbone of any sound decision making processes. The Outsourced Training Company delivers timely, relevant, up-to-date management information. Time is also money and timely and accurate management information is vital for your ‘bottom line’. The Outsourced Training Company provide secure and efficient management of all your training data. We produce precise reports utilising either our own Oracle-based Learning Management System, your existing in house system, or a bespoke system that we can implement for you.
The Outsourced Training Company routinely offers clients server or web based solutions. Whichever option a client chooses to take, we make sure the database tracks the progress and performance of each trainee throughout their course. We also hold a comprehensive catalogue of training courses for companies to tap into.
In addition, The Outsourced Training Company’s supplier management function, ensures that all training evaluation is standardised. The data consistency that comes from such standardisation ensures that decision makers have the benefit of accurate management information.
Why choose The Outsourced Training Company?
We have been successfully administering complex ‘top-to-bottom’ Learning Management Systems for blue chip organisations for many years. We have built up a huge repository of knowledge and experience in managing training programmes across the full spectrum of organisations.
The Outsourced Training Company expertise spans everything from front end online support to individual employees booking onto courses to senior management requesting high level bespoke management information reports.
In a nutshell, The Outsourced Training Company has the tried and tested capability to cost-effectively manage and support complex organisation-wide training programmes as well devise tailored solutions for specific groups within an organisation.
The Outsourced Training Company has an armoury of evaluation techniques designed to deliver a measurable return on your investment that can be accurately and effectively evaluated against your key criteria.
Our methodology allows you to pinpoint exact learning outcomes as well as providing detailed analysis of how these have been transferred to the workplace. Once all the data has been evaluated, assimilated and reviewed, it is then translated into bespoke reports that precisely meet your management needs.
Comprehensive Learning Management System solutions
The Outsourced Training Company provides effective management, coordination and administration of both the front and back end of clients Learning Management Systems. It is a service that offers an ‘end-to-end solution’ for clients.
We can offer you three options:
- Utilise our Oracle-based Learning Management System
- Our team can use your own Learning Management System
- We can implement a new Learning Management System from a recognised provider that precisely matches your specific requirements.
At The Outsourced Training Company we understand that every client has different management requirements. This is why we routinely provide bespoke management reports as well as standard management reports. Clients consistently find our management reports are invaluable when making short, medium and long-term strategic decisions.
- Budgetary reporting
- KPI performance
- Attendance reports
- Cancellation statistics
- Bespoke management reports
- Trend analysis
- Comprehensive course evaluation
- Standardised learner evaluations
- Complete Learning Management System administration
- Determining efficient resource allocation
- Obtaining precise information to improve programmes
- Precise identification of excess expenditure
- Identifying trends to ensure effective future planning
- Identifying areas of concern/low performance
- Clear evaluation against your objectives/ KPI’s
- Accurately forecast future training budgetary requirements
- Identifying and targeting remaining skill gaps
- Determining future training requirements
- Ascertaining knowledge transfer to workplace
- Identifying and accelerate high performers
- Incorporating learning and development strategies in line with organisational strategy
- Accurate benchmarking