Managing learning and development training
All too often, dealing with multiple training providers leads to multiple problems for organisations. No training company can meet all the development training requirements of an organisation. In many cases, large organisations struggle as they juggle training provision from hundreds of training suppliers. Managing learning and development training becomes crucial.
Dealing with multiple suppliers who are not properly aligned to an organisations business goals generally results in a lack of quality control, excessive time taken processing multiple invoices, inconsistent management information, contrasting learner outcomes, fragmented booking procedures, etc.
Utilising a supplier management service eradicates these problems, leaving clients with a single point of contact and one invoice. The Outsourced Training Company’s supplier management service enables clients to enjoy considerable time and cost savings. By managing learning and development training, there is a significant increase in the effectiveness of training. It also leads to clearer management information.
Why choose The Outsourced Training Company?
Our dedicated team has been providing managed training services for nearly 20 years. This deep rooted understanding of the mechanisms of training companies enables us to maximise efficiencies when building and maintaining relationships, negotiating discounts, and determining the supplier competencies that precisely match your requirements.
We have delivered supplier management solutions to a range of clients with widely varying needs. From sourcing single suppliers for one-off projects right through to sourcing and management of over 200 individual trainers and over 500 training companies for large multi-national clients.
We can rationalise and work with your existing training providers, acting as the client interface, or build a bespoke database that is based upon your learning and development strategy.
As a vendor neutral managed training provider we are completely independent. The only agenda we follow is to select training providers that exactly meet your requirements. This ensures you get the best value providers who ultimately help you achieve the greatest return on training investment.
Dedicated Procurement team:
Our procurement team maintain a robust, low risk and comprehensive procurement programme that ensures maximum quality and value. By applying your unique policies and procedures to the procurement process, we help you maintain a portfolio of suppliers that deliver quality and value adding service that optimises your return on training investment.
- Supplier negotiations
- Training catalogue management (online & offline)
- Single source invoicing (flexible invoicing models)
- Structured booking procedures
- Supplier rationalisation
- New supplier procurement
- Financial checks
- Past performance (i.e. references)
- CSR, H&S, Environmental, Insurance policies and performance
- Capability, stability, flexibility, etc.
- Alignment of suppliers to your procedures
- Agreed adherence to client’s policies and standards
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Proposed continuous improvement methodology required at key milestones
- Standardisation of training evaluation criteria/methodology
- Evaluation of supplier deliverables
- Learner evaluations
- Assessment/verification of course content/trainer delivery
- Performance reviews based on KPI’s and SLA’s
- Management Information
- Alignment with your procurement procedure
- Increased effectiveness of training
- Maintaining advantageous relationships with all suppliers
- Providing clarity to ensure integrity and independence for all training provider offerings
- Significant cost and time savings from single source invoicing
- Optimising discounts
- Maximising efficiencies of purchasing
- Maximising economies of scale
- Remove burden on existing staff (procurement, HR, accounts, etc)
- Fluid communications (single point of contact)
- Transfer of risk
- De-fragmented booking procedures